Monday 12 November 2007

The Voice of Truth

Sorry it's been so long since I blogged. Uni Life has started to get exceptionally busy!

Anyway, We have just returned from Aviemore where we spent our Radiate Weekend Away. Joe Z did a great job, we all learned heaps and had awesome times of worship skillfully led by Jo Minty.

But the best bit for me was what God did. It wasn't a spectacular, tingly moment I had, but frequent repetitions of something I needed to hear again.

There is a song by Casting Crowns called 'the Voice of Truth', and God, and His word are that Voice. Whatever situation you are going through, it is important that you know what the truth is; What God thinks about the matter. But more important than that is the choice.

'I will choose to listen and believe the voice of truth'

Sometimes God has shown us that we should be comforted, has reassured us that we are chosen by him, and as such should be joyful, and thankful, and yet we still feel down.
But God has done his part. He has shown us his love, It is now our turn to take action.

I will choose to listen and believe the voice of truth

No comments: